Community Chest Fund
Our community chest is a small grants fund for community-led activity or projects to enable local residents and groups. You can apply for up to £250 or up to £500 if the project/activity is working in partnership with a local organisation.
Ideas may include:
- start a club, games, cinema, reading, art etc.
- organise a community or street event
- organise community trips
- organise community sports project
- organise a community talent show
- organise a picnic/family event
- organise some activities for adults, young people etc. (safeguarding policy will be required)
The aim of the community chest is to:
- Help make St. Peter’s and The Moors an even better place to live and work
- Support residents to take action on the 4 priorities of the St. Peter’s and The Moors Big Local
If you are interested, please download and complete this simple application form:
- SPTM-Community-Chest-Application-Form (Microsoft Word Document)
- SPTM-Community-Chest-Application-Form (PDF)
Our Project Coordinator, Kelly Patterson will be more than happy to provide support and advice on how best to complete the forms or help you with any activities
Once complete, please email:
We aim to have a response to you within 3 weeks from submission of your application.
Download the Award Claim and Reporting Form: